In this section there are web links to key state and national resource organizations that will be helpful in further exploration of Medical Home and services for children and youth with special health care needs. Each of these organizations and their Web sites can help connect you to the more comprehensive array of services and information available for both providers and families.
American Academy of Pediatrics
National Center of Medical Home Initiatives for Children with Special Needs
- Building Your Medical Home - a web-based toolkit supporting pediatric Medical Home development aligned with NCQA's Patient Centered Medical Home REcognition requirements.
- American Academy of Pediatrics; Medical Home Initiatives for Children With Special Needs Project Advisory Committee. Pediatrics. 2002;110(1):184-186
- American Academy of Pediatrics; Pediatrics. 2004:113(suppl):1471-1548
- American Academy of Pediatrics Organizational Principles to Improve the Health of All Children. Pediatrics. 2004:113;1545-1547 ( link)
- Plan Do Study Act ( link)